Friday, July 8, 2011

Updates...

Project "Cut the Fat Around the House" is in full swing!  I have to say it feels really good, and it is a lot more work than I anticipated.  So far Phil and I have tackled the kitchen - getting rid of all non-"primal" food we won't be needing, bedroom, and most of the closets around the house and managed to take two full (and I do mean full) car-loads of stuff to donate to good will.  It's amazing the things I have uncovered!  I am really very proud of our progress so far, and I still have a long way to go.

Two full car-loads of donations


A lot (but not all) of the non-"primal" food I'm getting rid of and donating out of my pantry.



My pantry after getting rid of non-"primal" food.




 Kitchen before and Kitchen after
See if you can pick up on the differences :)

Next on the agenda is the garage (while I still have Phil here to help me) and my dreaded office area that is currently the dumping ground for everything that we don't know what to do with.

1 comment: