Monday, July 11, 2011

Great Day!

I am in such an awesome mood today!  This is strange because Phil just left for Thailand and is going to be gone for 3 weeks... I'm going to miss him a lot, but instead of moping around, I'm looking forward to hearing all the stories he will have.

I found this podcast on iTunes the other day called "Cut the Fat Podcast."  I've only listened to a couple episodes, but I've loved every bit of what I've heard.  They make some really good points in ways that really make sense, and it really energized me to get back on track.  (I know that was a lot of "really's" in one sentence)  I was starting to loose momentum and this was just what I needed to keep going.

Anyway, besides that, I've simply decided to make the best out of my "me" time while Phil is away and get some things accomplished for myself.  I'm still working on getting things organized around the house, and I'm actually excited to do more!  I'm hoping I continue to find inspiration and energy to keep going.  I guess that starts with me and my attitude.

I'll keep posting as the inspiration comes to me!

1 comment:

  1. you're going to love the "me" time - can't wait to hear about all you get done in the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete