Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm putting it all out there...

I have decided to track my progress a little more thoroughly than just my weight.  I've realized after doing more research that weight is only a small part of getting into better shape.  So... I'm going to put ALL my measurement stats on here for all to see.  Every month I plan to do an update on my progress.

Weight (as of July 12, 2011) - 176.4

Neck: 13.75
Left bicep: 11.75 inches
Left tricep: 9.5 inches
Waist: 35 inches
Hip: 41.75 inches
Left thigh: 26 inches
Left calf: 15.25 inches

Total overall inches to start: 153 inches

BMI - 26.82 - This is in the Overweight range.  

Let's give it a month!  


1 comment:

  1. Props to you on putting those numbers out there! It takes guts :) it'll be so exciting to see those digits change over the next few months! Hows paleo eating going?

    ReplyDelete